Do your Introduction Dive in Curacao the original Bas Harts Dive Safari way!
NO PREVIOUS DIVING EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!
If you are considering doing a Discover Scuba Dive (DSD), also called an Introduction Dive, during your stay in Curacao and want to enjoy a unique diving experience, then we are the only way to go!
Our unique way of doing a introduction dive is proven to be the best way for you to enjoy your first Discover Scuba Dive experience in Curacao!
As a non-certified diver you can experience an introduction the Dive Safari way! You will experience your introduction dive or Discover Scuba Dive the same as a certified diver would. All of this will just be with just your friends, family or in small groups.
You can even enjoy your Discover Scuba Dive in Curacao diving together with your certified loved ones or friends!!
What are the benefits of doing an introduction dive from shore?:
- No boat to jump off
- No seasickness
- Skip the boring pool
- Fishies from the first second
- Easy on the ears
- Start in shallow, calm water
Ready to do your Discover Scuba Dive in Curacao?
WHY DO YOUR INTRODUCTION DIVE WITH US?
- No classroom – all theory will be done on a beautiful pristine tropical beach.
- No swimming pool – your skills will be done in “pool like” conditions in a crystal clear shallow bay with calm waters.
- After your skills are done, you will be on a bountiful coral reef before you know it, cruising at a very safe depth.
- Now that you have done your dive it’s time to do one more! You have a higher level of comfort. You have developed a small level of skills. Your second dive will be more enjoyable and relaxing. You will more easily see the aquatic life and corals surrounding you.
- Private instructions or small groups